
"Tell everybody I'm on my way, new friends and new places to see!" Bryan, Adam, me, Cara, and JB heading out in White Betty (the car we borrowed from a couple at the church).

JB and Brian taking a break on the way to the glacier near Mount Cook

Cara and I at lake Tekapo

Waking up surrounded by mountains after freedom camping in Wanaka (JB, Bryan, Jonas and Michael. Cara was there as well, she just didn't make it into the picture)

Michael lost in the maze at Puzzling World in Wanaka

The sign at the exit of the church we visited on Easter in Queenstown

Fergburger in Queenstown!!! (That's Cara and me) And yes, the burger is really that big, it is not trick photography!

Adam, Bryan, Joel, and JB on the luge in Queenstown

Milford Sound, some black and white photography

Me, JB, Cara, and Adam at Cadbury World in Dunedin

Penny and I at a bay just outside Christchurch
No comments:
Post a Comment