Welcome friends and family

Have a look around to find out what I am up to here in New Zealand!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Being

Here is a peom I wrote this week. I have published another poem on my poetry blog (www.angelathepoet.blogspot.com) called "Lost For Words." This next poem is called "Being."

Who, me?
I have died
To myself!
Am no longer!
After all
I am not,
But I know
I AM

Who me?
I can do nothing
Of myself!
Am incapable!
But can do all things
Through Christ
Who works through me!

And I know that since
He is I AM
I must be
I AM NOT
!

Who me?
I AM NOT!
And how freeing it is
To know
That I am no longer
That I am incapable
That I have died to myself
To know
That it is not what I give
(my life)
But what I receive
(His grace)
!
That it is not by my power
That I DO NOT DESERVE!

I am weak
And so His strength sustains me!
I am broken
And so His glory shines through the cracks!

No comments:

Post a Comment