Welcome friends and family

Have a look around to find out what I am up to here in New Zealand!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Touring, last day!

Sunday
We found a nice church in Geraldine and decided to attend the ‘contemporary’ service at 11. It turns out that this is the church where most of the Capernwray staff goes on a regular basis. The service was interesting (it was on Nehemiah chapter 9 and getting to know God). In the afternoon, Mom, Dad, and I drove to Peel forest and went for a hike. The woods were beautiful and full of birds we couldn’t see but could hear all around us. We hiked up to a waterfall and then over to the biggest tree in the forest that is 4 meters in diameter and 31 meters in height. When we got back to the hotel, I repacked since my stuff has expanded over the week we have spent touring. I am excited to start school tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. hi its emma's sister ALLISON or allie for short you are an odd ball like emma i sent a comment to her blog too (peaches in jello.com)

    well ttfn BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete