- If we – the church – believed what we said with our mouths we believed, it would revolutionize the world. The gospel of Christ is not just knowledge, but doing something about it.
- To those much has been given, much will be required. Much has been given to me, what am I going to do with it?
- I need to ask God to break my heart with what breaks His. I should live simply so that I can support missionaries who are changing the world, one life at a time. I should spend time in prayer and fasting on a regular basis for the people around the world who have not heard the message of the gospel.
- I cannot rely on my own knowledge. Instead, I need to rely on God’s wisdom and He will give me only as much as I need for the situations He places me in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment